SO-35 digilogs fed into findu.com

Hi folks,

All APRS frames, digipeated via Sunsat's APRSAT alias, is now fed
into findu.com.  The digilogs are downlinked four times a day over
the Sunsat ground station at Stellenbosch.  Once our SANAE ground
station is operational, digilogs should be fed into the world-wide
APRS network every orbit (100 minutes).

Ronald Ross, KE6JAB, a member of Alain Hubert's The Wall expedition
to Dronning Maud Land in Antarctica, will have deployed two Stanford
University weather stations by the end of December 2000.  One of the
stations is already active at their Blue 1 base camp.  Weather data,
captured by Sunsat, can be viewed at <http://wx.findu.com/ke6jab-1>.

Our sincere thanks goes to Steve Dimse, K4HG, and Hans Grobler, for
making this possible.

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann