ao-40 balance

hi,

just today i was driving around and one of my wheels lost a lead counter
balance slug...you know, the ones that keep the tires balanced and
vibration free at speed. well it occured to me that after firing the 400N
engine on ao-40, at least one of its fuel tanks would become "lighter" (ie
less massive) because of the fuel spent. since ao-40 is spining, how is the
satellite kept in a balanced spin after repeated firings so that it doesn't
wobble and so that the firing of the 400N engine can be accurate? btw,
who/what applied the initial spin on the satellite, the arianne rocket or
ao-40 itself? thanks for any info.

73 de rick

Donde esta Ricky? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?hr2kos-14