KE9NA QSL Cards

Hi all,

For those of you who worked me on the birds under my old call, KE9NA, QSL
cards at long last are coming your way if you sent me one.  Some are nearly
a year old.  My apologies for the long delay.  I try to QSL 100% and I have
screwed up with satellite folk!  I was trying to make up a special
"satellite" card, but have given up for now as I just don't have the time.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden