RE: another P3T server up

Tony Langdon <tlangdon@atctraining.com.au> wrote:

>Hmm, how feasible is a Linux based soundcard modem running as
>a server for P3T over TCP/IP? (assuming someone can write the
>code). If I had that, I could leave one running when I'm not
>using the radios for anything else, or monitoring telemetry

Easy. Separating the DSP modem code from the display code
could be A Good Thing. You could then mix and match,
plugging whatever display software you like into the

Predict does something like this: you can run it as a
server, and anybody who wishes can talk to it over a
socket connection and do whatever they wish with the

                                   - Hospital/Shafte