RE: [amsat-bb] Feeding P3T TCP/IP option with Nino īs TLM output

> Has someone tried to drive the Stacey P3T by reading at real-time the
> output file of Nino´s program and providing it on a TCP port
> of the same
> machine. This would allow a real time decode using the Sound Card.
> Although I have not experience in Window system programming but in
> Unix I will try to make it.
> Any ideas of some ready DOS/Windows utility ?

If you know Linux sound programming, you may want to try writing a Linux
decoder, and present the output of that on a TCP port for P3T to look at.
Could be one way to do it (would suit me, as I have both OS's running much
of the time).

I find Nino's program tends to load the NT box a bit much for my liking
(though he does admit it's not optimised yet), might be pushing the
friendship to run that, P3T and anything else I want to run. :)  I ran P3T
last night for the first time (using the new server mentioned here last
night as a data source), and the interface is excellent.