RE: another P3T server up

> Well, I think I finally have sorted through my OS, NAT, and
> other things so
> that users can finally connect to my P3T telemetry server.
>
> Connect to  63.65.13.157 port 1040

Was on this last night with P3T.  Worked on the second connection try, so
your system is working very well.

P3T is a much better interface than TLMDEC, the telemetry was easier to
understand, and there seemed to be more things to monitor.  Pity P3D doesn't
tak to a soundcard modem via a driver interface.

Hmm, how feasible is a Linux based soundcard modem running as a server for
P3T over TCP/IP? (assuming someone can write the code).  If I had that, I
could leave one running when I'm not using the radios for anything else, or
monitoring telemetry myself.

> Hope that entertains somebody on the "other side."

If it helps, it did entertain me, though cost me half an hours sleep from
staying up to tinker and watch the telemetry. ;-)