Re: another P3T server up

Hi!

   This came right on time. I'm trying to write a telemetry decoder in C
language (it will be GNU). I was looking for a place where I could get a
file with the raw telemetry received from the satellite, to make tests.

This server runs great using telnet. But I have some questions about the
data:

 According to the AMSAT Phase 3D Telemetry Specification - Release 1.4
2000 Nov. 01, each 512 byte block is preceded by a 4 byte sync sequence
(39h 15h EDh 30h).
Is this sequence present on the data from this server? I don't know if the
demodulator you're using retains the sync sequence on the data it sends
to the computer or not. I suppose you're using the G3RUH psk modem, but
have no info about it yet.

 On the end of each block there should be a 2 byte CRCC number. Is this
present on your data also?

 On the other hand there are 130 bytes with value 50h between blocks, but
as I can't see those, I suppose the modem is taking those out...

 I will apreciate very much if some of you can answer some of these
questions. In case this is not a real raw telemetry file, I would like to
know if there is some place where I can get a raw file, so as to test my
program without using a real receiver and demodulator.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

best regards

    Claudio Martins
    CT3KD