Re: Eggbeater antennas for AO40?

Rip:

While there are no restrictions regarding antennas at my QTH I am under a
bit of self-imposed pressure to keep the antennas to a minimum.  With the
new sat up (and running?) I brought out my 144 (22 elements) and 430 (44
elements) and ....WOW! they looked pretty big to me.  Solution?  I am
going up, up and up in frequency and to the resulting smaller antennas.

You might consider the same.  At the former QTH in the country there was
no problem.

Vince, W1IDL