Microwave weak signal source

Our San Diego Microwave Group has been fortunate to be able to obtain some
types of  Qualcomm scrap materials for quite a number of years.  I have a
good quantity  of  new SMA  female PCB mount right angle connectors and
microwave mixer diodes  which can be desoldered from circuit boards to
build  a great harmonic marker generator  up through 24 GHz.   The marker
just consists of the diode soldered directly across the end of the
connector. We have been driving the marker with about +15-20 dBm from 2
meter or 70cm HTs through a attenuator.

I am willing to make up  and donate as many of these units as will truly be
used by AMSAT members however I'm not in a position to send out many of
these units to individuals.  If someone is willing to take on the task of
distribution, I'll make a batch of the markers and give them to you.

 - Kerry N6IZW -