From: <robson@medidata.com.br>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 1:11 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Feeding P3T TCP/IP option with Nino ´s TLM output

HI

Has someone tried to drive the Stacey P3T by reading at real-time the
output file of Nino´s program and providing it on a TCP port of the same
machine. This would allow a real time decode using the Sound Card.
Although I have not experience in Window system programming but in
Unix I will try to make it.
Any ideas of some ready DOS/Windows utility ?

73 de Robson - PY1DGV