Re: Re: Using Professional Titles on Amsat-bb

Stacey, Don't be bothered by something like this. Use any signature you want.
The only thing that annoys me about signatures are ones that are more than
five lines long. And many thanks for your work on AO-40!

73 de KB7ADL, AMSAT life member and radio amateur.