Re: Re: Using Professional Titles on Amsat-bb

My business cards say "Laura Halliday, B.Sc., M.A.Sc.,
Senior Software Engineer".

In reality I'm that strange woman who shares a motel
room with assorted radios, computers and two cats who
have numbers. They're strays who decided to move in,
so I don't know what their names are.

The titles and degrees don't impress my 14 year old
niece one bit. Last Christmas she informed me that I
was nowhere nearly as boring as I once was. But I'm
still weird, so that's OK. I think she's on to some-
thing there...

                                   - Hospital/Shafte