Re: Using Professional Titles on Amsat-bb

James,

Seems like to me you don't have enough to do.

FYI, my ISP is through the University and specifically through the
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department.  The tag line is
required by the department and is placed on there by the System
Administrator.  I have no intentions of getting it changed every time I
decide to send an email outside the University channels. Besides that, I
spent a _lot_of years of hard work getting that title.  I'm kind of proud
of it.

You know you should contact Stacey about that bad case of colic.  He could
possibly help you with it;-)

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical
and Computer Engineering
Miss. State Univ.

PS:Stacey, although I already done this in private, let me do it on the
bb.  Thank you very much for all your hard work and efforts.  I know it
has been a hectic time for you.  Look forward to seeing you at the
symposium next year in Atlanta.

73....Jim...W5VZF