Re: Re: Using Professional Titles on Amsat-bb

James,

I'm kind of offended by your remarks.  Some of us spent years going to
school, and then additionally, use email as a constant source fo
communications.  I don't think having titles in an email address is a bad
thing.  Quite the opposite, it gives us a brief glimpse into what the
person is "into" outside of amateur radio.  They are badges of reward for
heart work and dedication.   Nothing more, nothing less.

Dave