another P3T server up

Well, I think I finally have sorted through my OS, NAT, and other things so
that users can finally connect to my P3T telemetry server.

Connect to  63.65.13.157 port 1040

(Once the name/IP gets propagated through the DNS, that IP address will
resolve to static2.surrealnet.com.)

Hope that entertains somebody on the "other side."

Now, who is running a P3T server that is NOT in the same footprint as the
US??  I'd like to peak in from time to time when we can't see the bird
directly...

73,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]