Re: Re: Using Professional Titles on Amsat-bb

Hey no need to beat up anyone because of a title. No need to get someone
angry about this! The question is WHO CARES?
Ham radio involves a _lot_ of different jobs, so as long you don't
discriminate anyone by his/her title, I suppose you're free to use your
title on your signature file if you want to. That's not so important... At
least not important enough to make flames about it...

  Claudio Martins
  CT3KD

(...and also student of Electrical Engineering at IST - Technical
 University of Lisbon :-)