Re: Using Professional Titles on Amsat-bb

At 07:34 PM 2000-11-26 -0800, you wrote:

>Have a question for all of you:  Do you call CQ or answer a call using your
>professional titles ?

Gee, there's nothing I enjoy better than spending four days slaving over
AO-40 only to get called on the carpet on the amsat-bb.

Do you really think that all I do is send e-mails to ham sites???
Look at the signature file accompanying the e-mail.  That's where I try to
express my status.

My title appears in my e-mail address because it's in my "personality"
setup in Eudora.  Sorry, but I use this mailer for a lot of my professional
work and I'm not going to repeatedly change personality settings just to
suit you.  I do try to change signature files accordingly, but some times I
even forget that..

....I've been a little busy lately.