Re: Using Professional Titles on Amsat-bb

Stacey:

I didn't even notice the MD in your note until I got this gripe-note.

What do you do professionally?

73, Keith

Maj Keith E Brandt,MD,MPH,WD9GET || Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine      ||   there's cleaner space out here to roam.
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS       || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                 ||   sit back, relax, and count the stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt       ||