M2 Antenna Systems

I am seeking advice on using the M2 EB144 and the EB432 with their
appropriate radial kits for a variety of types of communications. I use
my station, a Yaesu FT-847 for FM repeater and simplex operation, SSB
operation and I am slowly working my way into satellites, and ISS.

Anyone who has any recommendations, suggestions, or ideas I would
appreciate hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

73's

Steve
W0SJM@amsat.org