Re: Nov 26, 2000 AO-40 ALON/ALAT from telemetry

Richard W L Limebear wrote:

> Hi Eric
>
> > ALON/ALAT=260/-19 moving to 270/0. D blocks are memory data.
>
> Are you sure ?  it was 259/-5 about 1100 this morning and thats a pretty
> big jump in the ALAT.

Well that was the number in the A frame telemetry today and the CRC of
the frame checked. 9->  Good to have CRC now on the DSP-2232.

I noticed the 259/-5 figure was up for about two days so maybe it was
not updated yesterday.  I have noticed the magnetorquer on before LOS
so I assume the real numbers are changing every orbit.  I thank the
command stations for posting the numbers when they can.

73 Eric eac@shore.net  WB1HBU