P3T server is back up.

All,

I'm back from my trip and the P3T server will be back up.... I've been
having a problem with auto tracking on startup, so with the pass starting at
4:00am ish in ATL, if it doesn't start working right away, I'll catch it as
I get up at 7:00... Sorry, I'm trying to sort this problem out as we go
along.

Anyway, should be audio.highrf.com and port number 8081.

73's and let me know if it works for ya all!
Alan