Re: fade/spin on AO-40?

>Yes Paul, I observed exactly the same thing ust minutes ago (an hour
>before AOS).  The spin has been varying each day as magnetorquing has
>been going on.  Two days ago the period was about 21 seconds.  It was
>something less today.  All observations on a linear antenna Cliff K7RR
Hello Cliff,

I did some experiments the other day with a hand held 3 element yagi, and it
appears the polarization is varying.  Then as it approached the horizon, there
was a very strong (comparatively) horizontal component.  I'll get back out in
the yard some day, and continue some testing...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....