Re: [aprssig] Re: APRSdata Satellite Server

Hello Skip,

> Sat "dx" spots sent 1x/min for those who can't jump into the pass right
away,
> 1 rig or 2. If we get too saturated around here, I'm sure Bob would dial
it
> back, but it's not a problem right now. I like it.

It is not liking or not liking it. It is that the argument agains showing
elevation information is not consitent. Not transmitting elevation info
because the user goes QSY and at the same time posting of SAT objects every
1 minutes (not the DX messages).

I just think elevation information is handy because there are users capable
of looking at this info usign a second rig. Even if a user goes QSY it is
good to know were to start to point the antenna to. Azimuth has the same
usage in this case. If we come up with Sat info in the DIGI_NED digipeater
it will show elevation.

Kind regards,

Henk

P.S. the original message was on the [aprssig] list which I read. It was
also on the [amsat-bb] list so I used that in the reply as well. I'm now
using this adress again but mind you, I'm not subscribed to [amsat-bb]. So
if I should also see the reply you have to Cc: me. But I think the point is
clear as it is, so no reply is expected.