RE: Windoze Soundblaster Library

> looking for something simple that will work with
> 100% SoundBlaster compatible cards.  My
> goodness but Linux is easier than this!

Just a friendly request, can you try and find something that uses Windows
standard sound I/O routines?  Limiting to 100% SB compatibles keeps a lot of
us from using your piece of software.

As for where to get a library from, I'm unable to help with that, I'm not a
programmer myself (to some extent, by choice, but wish I had have spent more
time hacking code as a hobby ;) ).