RE: Nino's Sound Card PSK Telemetry Demod

> Hello there,
> the program works good here under W2K with Creative PCI128,
> but the file format is 7bit text and not 8bit Ascii. Thats why
> we are not able to extract the telemetrie data...

That's a pity, as I've been enjoying reading the data as much as the text,
and was hoping for a way of capturing the data as well as seeing the text in
realtime.  Also, I noticed only short bursts of text (like half a sentance
at a time) seemed to be readable.  Don't know if that was limitations in the
program or some other factor (I got 100% text copy using the AMSAT-France
offline demod on similar signals).

It's still a pretty good piece of software.