From: "Tony Langdon" <tlang@freeway.apana.org.au>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Telemetry Soft Demod

Hello hirotoi@attglobal.net!

26 Nov 00 10:03, you wrote to All:

 h> (1)Frequency tuning is critical and difficult.
 h>    How do I tune PhaseScope/FrequencyAlignment ?

Either by manipulating the waterfall display with the mouse or adjusting the
numbers in the "frequency" display (near the phase indicator).

 h> (2)I check "Log to file" and streamlog.txt file is made.
 h>    But I cannot open that file.

You won't be able to open it until the file is closed (so far, only way I've
achieved that is by closing the whole program).

Tony, VK3JED

.. ABCDEFGHIJKLMN PQRSTUVWXYZ - Hole in the "O" zone.