IC-821H and SoundBlaster Interface Update

I took several peoples' advice and took the audio out of my data port.  What
a difference!  I now have audio out of my radio speaker and out of the PC
speakers...  Audio levels are good and I'm decoding telemetry (albeit D
blocks) from AO-40 with IZ8BLY's software.  Thanks for all the suggestions.

BTW, for those of you wanting an alternative to the RigBlaster, check out
this URL, http://www.packetradio.com/psk31.htm

73,
Joel, K2SAT