Where's AO-40?

I finally got some time to set up the PSK-1 and try my hand at copying TLM
from AO-40.  But when I tune to 145.898 I don't hear anything!  Using
element set 4, the sat should be over NA, and reports that I have read here
have said that the bird is loud, so have the ground controllers moved the
TLM to some other band?  What mode should I use?  USB, FM or LSB?
TIA KI0BK Jim