ISS and UO-14 Interference

For those that heard the UO-14 Saturday morning eastern pass over N.A.
downlink dominated by a QSO between a couple discussing their taxes, I
discovered this morning that couple was between KD5GSL, William Shepherd (I
think I heard her call him Chuck) and (presumably) his XYL using the JSC club
callsign W5RRR.  I missed finding this out yesterday when I only copied W5RR.
 I was able to hear both sides of the QSO this morning on 145.975 MHz.  This
morning's shuttle traffic was all about the new dog at the Shepherd
household.  KD5GSL said he enjoyed raising this new puppy by "remote
control."

Maybe someone on this BB with the right connections could mention to the NASA
or JSC ARC folks that both the downlink and the uplink are being
retransmitted all over the western hemisphere when the ISS and UO-14 are in
proximity.
73,
Jerry, K5OE