Re: Nino's Sound Card PSK Telemetry Demod

Hello hasan!

25 Nov 00 18:19, you wrote to All:

 hs> I have installed Nino's program. While it seems to work, in that it
 hs> displays the text pretty well, the data it saves to a file does not
 hs> seem to agree with the P3T telemetry display program.

I had a look at the captured file, and it seemed to have a lot of dots in it,
as though "unprintable" characters were being replaced by dots (which would
corrupt the telemetry, of course :( ).

Tony, VK3JED