Re: Windows Soundcard AO-40 Decode

Hello Jim!

25 Nov 00 17:33, you wrote to amsat-bb@amsat.org:

 JS> I haven't had any luck with the decoder under NT WS4.  Anyone else?

I did have luck under NT4, but I'm running NT4 Server(!).

Should work under WS, they're basically the same OS (except for the odd
Registry key ;) ).

You may not have had your tuning correctly set.  Mine came up tuned to around
around -2.8 kHz when it first opened.  No wonder it didn't decode anything,
until I had a good fiddle! :-)

Tony, VK3JED

.. he world when God wasn't looking?