P3T

Dear Friends
I am having trouble with P3T program, when I select raw all get is block I
and the bite count keep increasing but no data.  I also tried to replay a
file I made with Hyper Terminal but no luck.  I am able to see the raw data
and text using Hyper Terminal.  Everything looks ok with the PSK-1 and it
is communicating properly with my computer.  Any suggestions ??????
Thanks in advance for your help.
Bill  KA3HPQ