Re: Windows Soundcard AO-40 Decode

Couldn't agree more. But what really bugs me is that there are lots of
people writing freeware software for Windows, but for some strange reason
none of them makes the source code available. My question is WHY? If
you're giving it away, you could also share the source with your ham
friends, right? Ham radio is all about sharing knowledge. If we were to
aply the same policy of information hiding for books, etc, there would be
no ARRL Handbook, no Amsat Journal, no tutorials, no "getting started on
ham radio or satellites" no nothing. Maybe even on air QSOs would be
encripted!...

And so the rest of us could try to port these applications to other
platforms, making them more atractive to hams.

Please try to think a little about my idea.

best regards

  Claudio Martins
  CT3KD