Re: Windows Soundcard AO-40 Decode

Hi

I think you did not understand the meaning of my post correctly. If you
see that post as me pretending to be rude, you are wrong. That was not the
point. I just asked a question making an observation along the way, and it
was about a piece of _software_ not fighting against anyone! And believe
me, the reason I did it was for the sake of trying to enhance sharing of
knowledge among amateur operators, by means of using a _better_ piece of
software.

Together with my ham friends I have been fighting against the kind of
atitudes that you refer, in my country (Portugal) for some time now, and I
will gladly help anyone as far as I can go.

So please don't give up ham radio, sometimes we read things and do not
get the right meaning...

Best regards and a nice weekend

sincerily

  Claudio Martins