P3T replay ?

Hi,

I have installed the P3T software on a win 2000 platform, and so
far everything works great  (with the dsp-12.) and oz6bl'  new
modificated software.

My problem is that, when i try to "replay"  *.raw or even *.tlm
files "highlighting" the filename - I ALWAYS get the errormsg.:
"File error! file altered or incorrect lenght." ??

I also checked this out in win98, and it works OK for replay of files,
But, in this win98 i got the same errormsg. in the  "filter" function :/

Anyone experienced this? any ideas to overcome these problem is
welcome

73
Jan T.
La1hu