Nino's Sound Card PSK Telemetry Demod

I have installed Nino's program. While it seems to work, in that it displays
the text pretty well, the data it saves to a file does not seem to agree
with the P3T telemetry display program.

Has anyone gotten the files that Nino's program saves to properly read into
the P3T program? If so, what is the trick?

I understand the program is NOT for analyzing or displaying data, just
capturing it (Nino). However, I was under the impression that the data that
was captured could be read directly by the P3T program using the Replay
function. So far, no joy here.

73

hasan schiers
schiers@netins.net