Re: P3D decoder

I did nothing special either other than I tried it with a .wav file
from another machine to get the hang of the operation.  I left
all the settings at the defaults.  LSB or USB doesn't matter.
Very simple.  The 'gibberish' is the binary telemetry and I
hope that Nino will provide a way to get the data out so that
we can write/use telemetry display programs like P3T.

Have fun!

Richard W5SXD