Re: Windows Soundcard AO-40 Decode

I was hoping that the Amateur Radio system had gotten better over the years and
that all of the in-fighting over radios and now computers had abated. It looks
like it has just gotten worse instead of better. You people still degrade the new
hams and the ones who want to learn. You purposely demean each others operating
practices and completely disrespect each other. No wonder that you cannot get
down to helping others and even show them that Amateur Radio is a respectable and
noble undertaking. I was just about to jump back in and get my ticket back, but
you have shown me that you are all still as mean and nasty as you used to be. I
do believe that there is a group of really nice and wonderful people out there
who love what they do, but why try to join a group of people who act the way that
you act.

You should be ashamed to be this way and those of you who value the old meaning
of being a "ham" should find a way to get rid of the bad apples.

--
Bill Boltinghouse
ex-USAF Security Service

http://www.ec47.com/

QTH: Council Bluffs Iowa --- 10 miles north of Offutt AFB

Web Sites
http://www.users.uswest.net/~combatsent/
http://users3.50megs.com/combatsent/
http://users3.50megs.com/superspy/