Some notes on using DSP-2232 or DSP56002EVM for AO40

I put a few notes and files on my website that may be helpful in getting
AO-40 telemetry up and running with the DSP-2232 and the DSP56002EVM.  I had
a lot of help from folks on this reflector and the TAPR-DSP reflector in
getting things running correctly, so I thought I should pass on the
knowledge.

Both of the modems listed in the subject are doing a wonderful job with the
telemetry via Stacey Mills' P3T program.  I recompiled the EVM program to
enable the AFC and it will run for an hour (obviously depends on the rate of
change of the Doppler shift) without retuning the radio.  I loaded Bob
McGwire's new DSP-2232 program into the DSP-2232, and that gives it 514 byte
block size and thus CRCC error correcting ability.  Works Great!!

Go to http://home.epix.net/~rrehr/P3DPageFrame1Source1.htm if you're
interested.

email me with any questions/problems.

73,