Re: Windows Soundcard AO-40 Decode

You see, you got to the real question! That's exactly what we're talking
about. With the present state of the things, you _have_ to run the same
software to play in this game: Microsoft closed source environment with
no chance at all to learn something useful.

I would love to help change this, anyone else wants to help? :-)

C. Martins
CT3KD

P.S.: What about people writing software for Win9X start releasing the
source? Come on, why not?