Re: Microwave IF's for working AO-40 (was: Link budgets??)

I believe the DEM converter can be set up for either 1269 or 1269 but not
both.  It requires a new crystal and tune up.  At least the SHF Systems
model SHF1240K can be converted.  On 1296 MHz, the unit uses a 96 MHz
crystal while on 1269 a 93.75 MHz crystal is used.  Cliff K7RR