Re: PSK1 Configuration and Windows

Well I suppose that is the real problem. Does ease of use always mean
reliability, speed, and good design worth the high price you usually pay
for it? Anyway please note that these tools (Delphi) are being ported to
other environments.

On the other hand, when one speaks of AMATEUR Radio software I believe he
should be speaking mainly of OPENSOURCE projects, and not of software for
big profit, wich is what keeps happening, unfortunately... Only this way
can operators teach something to each other, share the knowledge, that is
what ham radio is all about right? Binary only files won't do it!

best regards, and a nice weekend

73

  Claudio Martins
  CT3KD