keps upgrade

I have downloaded inst antrack 1.5. It seems to work ok except when I want to
auto download the keps. I i do the 2 line keps  I get line error   check sum
not correct on all   .the amsat keps I get  all stored but i check them and
itdn't change them.. can anyone advise me what  I am doing wrong.
sisgned-----Ray

PS  i downloaded and print the instruction booklet  , cant find the answer