Re: Windows Soundcard AO-40 Decode

What is this "my 'box' is better than your box" bit?
Does everyone have to run the same hardware and software to play in this
game?
Does everyone have to use the same radios and antennas?
Come on and quit fighting over this stuff!

--
Bill Boltinghouse
ex-USAF Security Service

http://www.ec47.com/

QTH: Council Bluffs Iowa --- 10 miles north of Offutt AFB

Web Sites
http://www.users.uswest.net/~combatsent/
http://users3.50megs.com/combatsent/
http://users3.50megs.com/superspy/