Re: RAW-data telemetry realtime soundcard decoder

Hi All,

I too have downloaded this programme but couldn't make it work.  I must be
doing something wrong.

I am using IC 970 and have taken the audio output from the headphone to
feed the sound card like I do for my NOAA reception.

Would somebody please give the steps that i must take and settings that are
required to run this programme.

I am, otherwise, copying telemetry using my DSP 2322 in DSP mode and the
P3T programme.

Many thanks for your help

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 12:51 25/11/00 -0000, Ralf Sinning wrote:
>Hello everybody !
>
>Just installed the programm for Phase 3 D (AO-40) Decoder from IZ8BLY from
>http://iz8bly.sysonline.it/P3D/index.htm .
>
>I must say it works vy fine !
>

>Play with the clock synch attack factor in the advanced prferences...
>
>73! Ralf - DL3ZBA
>JO41rf
>

>----

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS