Instant Track 1.50 default sat track

It's been so long (> 10 yrs) since I used this program, and I can't recall
how to fix this:

There is a way to control what 7 default satellites show up in the main
(program opening - main menu), and text tracking screen. It appears that the
program merely selects the first 7 objects in it's numbered database, which
of course, includes the sun and the moon.

I would like to change (like delete Mir and add a LU) the order and/or
replace some of these birds. I could manually edit the database, but that
seems like a lot of work. Is there an easier way?

I forgot how much I liked this program. Even with all the "fancy" Win98
based programs out there, I still am very fond of Instant Track and it seems
to run just fine in a dos window of Win98SE. (It is a processor hog).

73
hasan schiers
schiers@netins.net
N0AN