Re: PSK1 Configuration and Windows

I really wish people would start to make software for DOS or linux and
stopped using that dumb Win98 & Co.

As a ham radio operator many of us have little computing resources,
normally outdated machines, with less processing power. Consequently I do
_not_ understand what sense it makes to use an OS that keeps requiring
more and more powerfull computers for each new version that comes out!

Oh please don't say to me that it's user friendly, blablabla etc...
The ease of use and ease of software development in the open source OS is
far far superior.

For example, Wisp is one of those programs that really should be for Unix,
not Windows...

  C. Martins
  CT3KD