Pictures of P3D separation

A series of 6 pictures showing the separation of P3D from the Satellite
Bearing Structure as recorded by the YACE (Yet Another Camera Experiment)
is available at the AMSAT-DL website:
http://www.amsat-dl.org/journal/adljyace.htm

73, Keith

Major Keith E. Brandt, MD, MPH, WD9GET|| Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine           ||   there's cleaner space out here
to roam.
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS            || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                      ||   sit back, relax, and count the
stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt            ||