Telemetry sync sequence?

Hi:
     According to the P3D telemetry information I downloaded from
AMSAT-DL (www.amsat-dl.org/p3d/tlmspec.txt) dated 01 November 2000 the
P3D telemetry should include a sync sequence preceeding each data block
consisting of #39 #15 #ED #30.  Does anyone know if this is what is
actually being sent?  I have been looking at the data and I have not
found these bytes in the data stream.  Am I doing something wrong or has
there been a slight telemetry format change?

Thanks.

de Randy, W7HR
hamradio@oz.net