Re: AO-40 Telemetry captured on Nov 17/18/19 needed!

Hi Paul,

I will be posting telemetry here as time/schedules permit.  Feel free to
grab what you want.

http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/p3d/telemetry/

I was having local problems on 11-19, so I don't have any data from that
date :(

These are from North America, btw.

73

Mark N8MH

At 08:54 AM 11/24/2000, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>If you have telemetry captured with Stacey's P3T program for November
>17/18/19, could you please zip it and send it to me at paul.willmott@omsl.bm
>or if you have posted it on the net please send me the URL. I've collected a
>lot of it myself but still have some gaps in the D blocks, any help would be
>much appreciated. I'm also working on a telemetry merge program, which will
>produce filtered output files from multiple site captures, if anyone would
>like to send me their collections on a regular basis this would also be most
>appreciated, especially from Stations outside of the North America area.
>
>Many Thanks
>Paul Willmott, VP9MU
>AMSAT-BDA

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]